Active Learning Principles
Welcome to the latest news from Active Learning Space, which is a collaboration of TSBVI, Penrickton Center for Blind Children and Perkins School for the Blind. The site seeks to provide information and resources about the teachings of Dr. Lilli Nielsen. There are many videos, ideas for materials, resources and more!
We have added background information and videos on the following principles of Active Learning :
- Overview of Active Learning
- Dynamic Learning Circle
- Patty Obrzut Discusses the Dynamic Learning Circle
- When Things Go Wrong
- Five Key Points of Active Learning
- Five Phases of Educational Treatment
- Phase 1: Offering
- Phase 2: Imitation
- Phase 3: Interaction
- Phase 4: Sharing the Work
- Phase 5: Consequence
- What Is Play?