You just created your website or e-shop? But, you get no traffic? Here is what to do, if you want to improve in Search Engines results and rank higher than your competitors on Google.
Put your website to the top with the following steps. Avoid common pitfalls and end the period of losing clicks and traffic.
Before anything else, in order to setup your website, you need to have a domain name, web hosting, and a SSL certificate. Before launching your site, add:
- contact us page
- cookies notification
- and index your site at Google Webmasters
In case you feel that all these sounds like an alien language, then reach out an Expert at Kryptton or IdeaDeco or FixMyWP.
The SEO List
The most important factor for building a strong and solid website is RESEARCH.
- Keyword and competitor research.
- Find keywords for your homepage and product pages.
- Keep them organized by product, page and use.
- Separate popular keywords from long tail keywords.
- Do not overuse the keyword again, and again, and again!!!
- Define which keywords your competitors use (it is a good idea to install the Free Moz Toolbar).
- Track down from where your competitors get their inbound links.
- Make a keyword lake for your Blog posts (yes, you must have a blog).
- Pay attention to the site architecture. UX & UI are crucial. If you have noticed that between your competitors, certain structure helps to make more sales, then go for it. Save time and money by choosing the winning model.
- Now focus on how to make your site look much friendlier and appealing to prospect customers. Is it photos? Colors? Background? Testimonials? Easy & clear steps?
- Define your target group.
- Make a calendar for your actions plan and keep it.
- If your site is on air, then spot any site errors and write down all given suggestions.(ask kryptton experts)
- Fix any website speed issues. (ask FixMyWp experts)
- Keep it mobile friendly. Check your website at Google. It offers a free report: See What To Fix for each section.
- Do on page optimization regularly:
- Site structure: excellent architecture can affect your website’s usability and sales. Keep it simple, clean, easy to navigate, use breadcrumbs, use logical thinking and run a lot of A/B testings.
- Usability is all about fun & easy user experience. Make as fewer steps as possible for all aspects of your site.
- Rich snippets have a huge impact on a website’s rankings. To learn how to set them, read Google guides. To check your rich snippets visit Google tester.