The Power of Content
Say the right thing, at the right tone, with the right language at the right time. Make an impact and create a direct connection with the receiver of your message. That is the true value of Content on your website.
Excellent content is a major cornerstone of the success of your website. But high-quality content isn’t something that just happens, it is always a good idea to trust a professional copywriter to deliver the best possible copywriting results for your brand & website. Copywriting is the process of professionally written content for marketing purposes.
Think of professional copywriters as professional Formula 1 car drivers. They own all the technical expertise and techniques to speed the process of communication and reach the finish line in the minimum time.
The Perfect Content Creator
A Content Creator is producing marketing copy to advertise your products or services, is actively writing blog posts about industry-related topics and is promoting the content on social media.
A successful Content Creator should have experience with digital publishing and in generating traffic and leads for new business.
Main Content Creator duties:
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the company products or services
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views into blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research
- Use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks
- Monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update websites as needed