Shop among the stars!
Join us for Stars Over Southern Iowa, the Southern Iowa Shop Hop, on October 19-22 for scavenger hunts, discounts, prizes and free patterns during this celestial event.
Gather your fabric-loving friends for a quilt shop hop across Southern Iowa. Participation in this FREE event is easy! All you need to qualify for a chance to win prizes is to pick up your passport at a participating shop, have it stamped at each location, then turn it in to your final shop.
Prizes: Chance to win a $25 gift certificate or gift basket with a fully stamped passport. Collect a FREE star pattern from each location to make your very own star quilt (star blocks designed by each shop owner and setting instructions by Tony Jacobson).
- Ben Franklin, 72 E. Court Ave., Winterset
- Cindy Lou's Gifts & Quilt Shop, 907-909 Braden Ave, Chariton
- Fabric Creations, 111 SW Jackson St., Greenfield
- Piece Works, 54 E. Court Ave., Winterset
- Quilts & Other Notions, 209 W. Montgomery St., Creston
- Quilt With Us, 100 Front St., Lucas
- Robinsons, 127 S. Main St., Osceola
- Snips of Thread, 124 S. Front St., Humeston
- The Sampler, 102 S. Grand St., Chariton
- The Quilted Windmill, 701 Franklin St., Pella
Win the Grand Prize! A two-night retreat for you and seven friends at Front Street Inn (Humeston, IA)
To be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize, visit all 10 shops and purchase a star-tagged fat-quarter AND get your passport stamped at each location. Turn your completed passport in to your final shop by 5pm October 22.
Date: October 19, 20, 21, and 22
Time: 9 AM to 5 PM daily
Front Street Inn, Humeston, IA