DocuTrack Version 6.6 Released
DocuTrack 6.6 offers new features and enhancements for the full Integra customer base, along with additional PrimeCare® integration through cooperative efforts with QS/1®.
"We have completely rewritten our viewer to provide performance, stability, and usability enhancements," said Louie Foster, DocuTrack Product Director. "Users will be especially pleased with the simplicity of custom stamp setup and use.
"We were also able to work closely with QS/1 on Service Pack 20, adding integration to eliminate keystrokes, speed load times, and further automate manual processes."
Key features include:
- Individual custom stamp menus for quick access to frequently used stamps
- Audit Assist now better supports new Colorado requirements
- Enhanced integration with QS/1 enables direct load of NCPDP eRx messages and Rx's
- Over 180 additional fill-in forms fields
- Updated admin functions improve document import rule creation
- Address book contacts in distribution lists now support up to 85 phone numbers
- Forms now support multiple associations of the same type, e.g. multiple prescriptions