COMMUNITY GRANTS PROGRAM
Round 2 2019/2020 Applications Open
The Shire of Katanning Community Grants Program (CGP), formerly known as the Community Financial Assistance Program (CFAP), provides funding support in 2 categories of up to, and over $5,000 each, to enable the Shire to support projects that promote community capacity, improve social participation and inclusion as well as enhance community harmony and social cohesion.
Each application will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Does the project meet a community need?
- Does the project benefit a sufficiently broad, or diverse, target group?
- Does the organisation have the capacity to undertake and manage the project?
- Does the application represent value for money?
- collaborative community wide projects are encouraged;
- demonstrating alignment with the Shire of Katanning community vision
To submit an application for CGP funding, applicants must complete an application form located on the Shire of Katanning website through the Community Grants Program Page or at the Shire of Katanning administration building.
Please read the guidelines located on the website prior to submitting an application.
Applications are to be received by Friday 31 January 2020.
Further enquiries about the CGP should be directed to Natassia Shirazee on (08) 9821 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.