CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
1 chicken bullion cube
1 whole chicken or chicken leg quarters/thighs
salt, pepper, garlic powder (to taste)
1 chopped bell pepper/yellow onion
2 cans rotel tomatoes (I use one hot on mild)
1 block Velveeta cheese (1 1/2 blocks if you like extra cheese)
1 can cream of mushroom/1 can cream of chicken soup
1. Season chicken and boil in water seasoned with bullion for 35 mins/until chicken is done.
2. Remove chicken from the flavored water and shred.
3. Add spaghetti noodles to water, cook 15-20 mins, drain
4. Cut Velveeta cheese into blocks
5. In baking dish combine chicken, cheese, soups, chopped bell pepper/onion and rotel tomatoes. Mix well
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes, until cheese is melted through.
Recipe submitted by Crystal Aaron