|Human Research Ethics Committee Membership Call for Expressions of Interest
The UNSW HREC is currently seeking expressions of interests from people with current research experience to fill vacancies in the ‘researcher’ membership category.
- Appointments are for an initial period of three years with the possibility for renewal
- UNSW currently has two Human Ethics Research Ethics Committees
- Each HREC meets on a monthly basis (either the 1st or 3rd Tuesday of the month)
- Meetings commence at 1:00pm and generally finish around 5:00pm
- Members are provided with an electronic device to assist with the review of ethics applications
Submissions of EOIs:
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
1. a cover letter detailing what you believe you can bring to the ethics committee
2. a short resume or summary of education and relevant work experience
3. a letter or email of support from your Head of School/Centre
For further information, please contact Leonne Thompson- call (02) 9385 6222.