INSPIRE 2015-16 closeout
This summer closed out our third year and I am excited to share that this was busiest year connecting students to career experiences.
In November we shared three strategic goals to move INSPIRE forward through 2018. Below are the past year's accomplishments of the strategic goals.
- Become the principle connection and communication tool for businesses to the K-12 schools.
- Established and executed a Facebook page and social media plan to highlight member businesses.
- Developed toolkits: Job Shadow and Company Tour
- Developed resource materials for prospective Career Coaches
- Hosted best practice sharing session for all members
- Become indispensable to the schools to create and sustain academic and career plans.
- Hosted six training sessions with new school members on how to use INSPIRE with students.
- Developed student job shadow toolkit.
- Hosted best practice sharing session of career planning with school counselors in April and August
- Established regular social media posts to highlight the activities students and schools conduct during the year.
- Increase the usage of the INSPIRE Platform by schools, businesses and families.
- Met with 12 businesses to update and review company profile on INSPIRE.
- Held 5 lunch-n-learns with INSPIRE members to increase awareness at local companies.
- Review and track usage statistics. See results below: