Dear <<First Name>>,
Happy New Year! Happy Feast of the Holy Name! And some happy news: we are proud to announce that after many months of hard work, our new website is here!
Here's what you need to know:
1. The address has not changed; it's still www.StJohnsStPaul.org
2. You can find the parish calendar by clicking the link at the top of the home page.
If you coordinate a ministry and you notice that your events aren't listed, please fill out a calendar request form
so we can get them uploaded!
3. Livestream worship on Sunday mornings can be watched on the website at www.StJohnsStPaul.org/livestream
(as well as on our YouTube channel).
4. You can find sermons under the Worship tab or by scrolling to the bottom of the home page.
5. You can access My St. John's under the new Members menu.
Your My St. John's login information has not changed, and that site looks the same as it always has!
6. You can make a donation online under the Give tab:
If you are registered for an account with Online Giving, that also has not changed.
7. We've done our best to have it updated but there will always be a few hiccups in a launch like this. If you find any errors or have any trouble accessing the site, please let Ellie Watkins know at email@example.com.
Huge thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on this -- the page editors, the vestry, the parishioners who filled out our initial survey, and most of all our incredible website committee of Aimee Baxter, Sarah Garceau, and Craig Solid, who navigated this huge project through its many stages. Well done to everyone!
Happy new website!
Ellie Watkins, communications assistant