Dear Masters Swimmers,
This email is to provide you with an update about the new entry system Swim Central that will replace SportsTG for the upcoming 2023 membership season.
What does this mean for you?
Current Masters members
It will look like this…
- Masters Swimming members who are financial for the current 2022 season have been transferred from SportsTG to Swim Central
- In the next week keep an eye out for a password reset email to access your account on Swim Central which will come from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your junk mail folder).
The reset email will expire after 7 days after being sent.
- As you are a current Masters Swimming member, DO NOT setup a new account in Swim Central, please wait for the password reset email.
- If you don’t receive the password reset email, contact Kath at the National Office
- If the link in the password reset email has expired please go to https://swimcentral.swimming.org.au/home to reset your password
- If you need assistance with resetting your password please read the Help Sheet
(How To Reset/Change My Password)
Masters members with a verified Swim Central Account
- Some Masters Swimming members have already verified their profile in Swim Central (For example; MSQ and MSSA members who migrated across earlier in the year to selected pilot swim meets)
- These members WILL NOT receive a password reset email
- If you receive one and have already verified your email and you have logged into Swim Central please disregard
- If you have any queries please contact Kath at the National Office