Two great events side-by-side
12th May, 2022
ESG Data & Tech Summit, London
11th May 2022
Data Management Summit, London
We are delighted to announce that the DAMA UK is supporting not one but two exciting LIVE and In-Person events that will bring together an exceptional line up of guest speakers from the leading practitioners and innovators within European capital markets.
Both events are FREE to attend for professionals within financial institutions such as asset managers, banks, brokerages, custodians, pension funds, insurance firms and hedge funds. For vendors, consultants and exchanges wishing to attend you can receive a 30% discount using the code DAMA30. The discount applies to verified DAMA UK Members only.
Data Management Summit
The 12th Data Management Summit (DMS) London, which takes place on the 11th May 2022 will explore how data strategy is evolving to drive business outcomes and support agility and speed to market in changing times. The challenges of managing ever increasing data volumes, including unstructured, alternative and completely new data sets like ESG; and the mainstream adoption of cloud, AI and ML technologies that require new approaches, capabilities and tools to achieve exemplary data management.
Take a look at the detailed agenda here.
- Gurprit Singh, Global Head of Data, Partners Capital
- Jennifer Barclay,Global Head of Data & Analytics, McLarens
- Sarah Walker, Head of Data, NatWest Commercial and NatWest Markets
- Chris Butler, Chief Data Officer, HSBC
- Adam Preston, Chief Data Officer, Close Brothers Asset Finance and Leasing
- And many, many more…
ESG Data & Tech Summit
The inaugural ESG Data & Tech Summit London taking place on 12th May 2022 will explore how financial institutions are adapting to the evolving landscape and will bring you up to speed on what your organisation needs to be doing from a data and technology perspective to meet the regulatory, data management and reporting challenges. With the spotlight now firmly on ESG strategies, practices and performance, the time to act is now, to position your organisation to be a leader in ESG and sustainable investing.
- Jason Channell, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, Citi Global Insights, Citi
- Martina Macpherson, Head of ESG Strategy and General Management Committee Member, ODDO BHF Asset Management & Private Assets; President, Network of Sustainable Financial Markets
- Simone Utermarck, Director, Sustainable Finance, International Capital Markets Association(ICMA)
- David Carlin, TCFD and Climate Risk Program Lead, UNEP-FI
- Andy Ruocco, Head of Climate Data & Technology, NatWest
- Adityadeb Mukherjee, Head of ESG, LLoyds Banking Group
- And many, many more…
Take a look at the detailed agenda here
Invitation to Networking Drinks Receptions
All delegates are invited to attend the drinks reception at the end of each event to give you an opportunity to carry on the conversations, form new business relationships and catch-up with old friends. Join us over a relaxing drink and make the most of this fantastic networking opportunity.
Interested in speaking at our events?
If you are interested in getting involved and speaking at these events, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8090 2055 or +1 646 290 7488.
How much does it cost?
For qualifying financial institutions such as Asset Managers, Banks, Brokerages, Custodians and Hedge Funds this event is FREE to attend.
For vendors, consultants and exchanges wishing to attend there will be a fee of £1,450. Don't forget your 30% discount rate if you use the code DAMA30. The discount applies to verified DAMA UK Members only.