~ RECIPE ~
Crustless Zucchini Tomato Quiche
1 tablespoon butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
12 eggs, beaten
4-5 small zucchini (shredded in a food processor or by hand)
2 tomatoes, diced
3 green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bottom of 9x11 glass baking dish.
2. Sautee onion with butter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Mix beaten eggs with zucchini, green onions and chives. Add salt, pepper and other spices as desired (garlic, onion powder, etc.)
4. Pour the egg and veggie mix into baking dish and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is no longer runny or loose.
5. Remove from the oven and cool before slicing. Freezes well if you want to enjoy it later!