New Device? Set Up Libby!
Did you get a new device over the holidays? Here's a refresher on how to add Libby to your new phone or tablet or eReader.
1) Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), or Windows 10 device. Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
2) In Libby, follow the prompts to find CMPL and sign in with your library card.
3) Browse the collection and borrow a title.
4) Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline. From your Loans, you can:
Want more help? Join us for a program on how to check out digital material from CMPL. Please have the following required items available: your Android or Apple tablet or smartphone; all relevant passwords; and your library card. If you do not have a library card, please apply for one online prior to the class. Join us on Zoom on the following dates:
- Tap Read With...to choose whether you'd like to open a book in Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or Libby.
- Tap Open Audiobook or Open Magazine to start reading or listening to that title.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
Tues., Jan. 12 at 3 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.: Library Apps for your Android or Apple Device
Thurs., Jan. 14 at 3 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.: Library eBooks for your Kindle
Click here to register or call us at (586) 226-5000.