More Book Options
You love digital content and now we have some great news! Great Lakes Digital Library has joined the consortium of libraries that you can access through Libby. That means a greater selection of titles for you when you search Libby. You simply have to add Great Lakes to your account. Here's how:
- Open your Libby account on your device and log in.
- Click the Libby icon on the upper right corner.
- Look for Add a Library under Your Libraries in the menu.
- Search for Great Lakes Digital Library in the search box.
- Select Great Lakes Digital Library.
- Scroll to the center of the page and look for the Libby icon. Choose I'm Visiting from Another Library.
- Select Suburban Library Cooperative, then Clinton-Macomb Public Library.
- Enter your library card number and click sign in.
- Great Lakes Digital Library is now connected and you can browse these titles.