More important than this however is an 'embodied' instructor. That simply means they practice what they preach. As an L&D, HR or Wellbeing professional you must ask potentials:
- What daily practice do you do?
- How long does that take?
- What daily practice did you do today and how long did it take?
This may sound like personal information however it will not be considered an invasion of privacy by any serious mindfulness facilitator. This information is vital for you.
Do's and Don't's
- Don't accept wishy washy answers
- Don't hire an instructor who practices less than 45 minutes at least five days per week
- Do follow your gut feeling
You are paying for your facilitator's commitment to a mindful lifestyle, so find out how they live their lives.