Janet Rogers paintings portray all the spontaneity and magic that only watercolor is capable of creating.
This week long course will feature a variety of themes including florals, landscape, portraits and the figure. Her warm enthusiastic, hands-on instruction will inspire you to paint with more confidence and find your own artistic style.
- With fresh flowers adorning every table, her lessons will focus on floral subjects, portraits and figures. Every day we will begin with a demonstration followed by individual help.
- Sunday November 6 at 4pm there will be the opportunity to set up your table and take part in an informal Meet and Greet with light refreshments.
- Your table will be yours for the week with access before and after class time.
- Classes will take place from 9 am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- All students will have individual 6 ft. tables to spread out and paint.
Our classroom is oceanfront, providing ocean views and natural light as you paint. The oceanfront setting will inspire and soothe, and allow for refreshing walks on the beach. Some of our favorite local restaurants are within walking distance and Starbucks is on site.
- Social Opportunities: 2 organized evenings of optional dinners, and a meet and greet on the Sunday evening preceding our workshop. A list of favorite local restaurants will be provided.
Hotel accommodations and meals are not included. If you wish to book your stay at the Grande Cayman Resort, special discount codes will be sent to you upon registration.
Don’t let this one pass you by!
Click the red button below to learn more and save your seat ⤵️