Dear NCLS Community!
We are excited to announce,
The 4th Tennis Tournament in October !
NCLS has Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter!
New Parking Space Available at Carr School!
NCLS 4th Tennis Tournament
Newton Chinese Language School (NCLS) 4th Tennis Tournament (牛顿中文学校网球锦标赛) for Support China Education Program
Tennis players of all levels are welcome to participate. Entry fee - a donation of $20 for Singles, $40 per pair for Doubles. Please make your check payable to "NCLS" and write "Support Education" in the memo section. Bring payment to Newton Chinese School @FA Day Middle School tennis court or to organizers. All proceeds will go toward the 2016 – 2017 Support China Education program supporting underprivileged high school students in Yuci Er Zhong, Shanxi Province (山西省榆次二中). To find out more about the Support China Education Program, go to
Tournament Detail is as follows:
1. Registration begins immediately. You can call/email/text/WeChat Mingshi Dai (戴明时) at (978) 930-2992, email@example.com or Jackie Zhou (周津平) at 617-538-4318, firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know your level, email address and phone number when you register. All matches will be played at Newton FA Day Middle School and Newton North / South High School courts over 2 weekends: 10/8– 10/9 and 10/15 – 10/16. Rain date: 10/22-10/23.
2. Match rules:
· Men’s Singles A Group (USTA level 4.0/4.5 only): Pro sets. Best of 3 sets. The 3rd set is a Coleman 10-point tie-breaker. (Players in the A group will be designated by tournament organizer based on self rating and player tournament history). Matches for this group will be self scheduled at challonge.com.
· Men’s Singles B Group: One set with 7 point tie-breaker if games tied at 6:6.
· Women’s Singles: One set with 7 point tie-breaker if games are tied at 6:6.
· Doubles: One set with 10-point tie-breaker if games are tied at 6:6.
3. Registration will be closed on 10/6. Draws will be announced on 10/7.
Please contact Jackie Zhou (周津平) at 617-538-4318 if you have any questions.
Submit your application with all the supporting documents to
by October 7th
Please put "PVSA" in the email subject when you send us the application.
We've received complaints from the neighbors about the big volume of cars parking on street.Please try to use the following parking lots as your primary option. Carpool is also encouraged. Thank you for your cooperation!
1) Newton School Department's parking lot on Crafts Street
2) Carr School Playground near 228 Linwood Avenue
3) Albermarle Road Parking Spaces