Light painting workshop: Change of venue
(Thursday 18 July) at Classroom 1, St John Ambulance station, Whangarei.
This workshop is now going to be held indoors at our normal meeting place for these reasons:
- The forecast is for showers and strengthening northerly winds in the afternoon/evening.
- There is a great big light in the sky at the moment with a full moon!
- And it's cold!
So instead we're arranging some fun things to try:
Hope to see you tomorrow night at 7.30pm.
- Bring your camera and a tripod (or a small cushion to rest your camera on).
- Bring a good torch
- Coloured cellophane
- Colanders or items that you can shine a light through to create patterns.
- Try different lenses if you have a selection.