Workshop night tomorrow night (Thursday 21 March) is at Herman Timber Company, Factory Lane, Hikurangi.
We will meet at St John Ambulance car park if you want to car pool or you can go straight out to the timber mill. Cars will be leaving the carpark no later than 7.15pm to be at Hikurangi for 7.30pm.
Photo challenge on this night is to take images inspired by these topics: Worn By Time, Simplicity and Repeating Elements.
- Bring your camera and a tripod.
- Bring a flash.
- Wear old clothes (could be grease and oil about).
- Cycle helmet if you have one (very easy to walk into ends of timber etc.)
- Torch and/or headlamp, both would be ideal. Bring as strong a torch as possible for light painting.
- Boots or good solid footwear (lots of things to trip over).
- Cup or Mug for a brew afterwards. Tea, milk, sugar and biscuits will be there.
- Tripod a definite for night photography.
There is a whole acre under roof so plenty of space to explore carefully!
Thanks to Noel Herman for hosting us at his business.
- Head north and turn right into Hikurangi
- Turn right into Factory Lane and drive over train line
- Go through gate past silos and straight ahead.
Trounson Park Trip Pix
For people who went on Trounson Park trip, please send two of your next best pix from the trip to email@example.com for a future slideshow to be shown on a club night. Do not send your best pix. Make sure you save the best ones for future competitions.
If you have any steampunk photos can you please send them to Gordon Morfett, firstname.lastname@example.org … These ones can be your best ones as you will still be able to enter them in competitions.
See you tomorrow at Hikurangi!