— You’re receiving this because you’ve been in contact with us in the past —
Hello <<First Name>>,
Here is what’s been going on with Arrayent and the consumer IoT industry in January.
To a prosperous 2017!
VP Business Development
- 1/6/2017 Press Release: “Arrayent Announces New EcoAdaptors for Amazon Echo/Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT and More”
- 12/19/2016 Press Release: “Arrayent Champions Interoperability of IoT and Smart Home Products at CES 2017”
- If you wanted to revisit some of the Arrayent content, fresh from CES, click here.
We looked around online and at CES and offer the following:
We wrote a number of posts since the last newsletter, some unveiling our popular A4 Program that helps brand manufacturers transform into a digital business:
For more info, visit: Arrayent.com
- ‘ENVISION’ Step A1 When Planning For Success In A Connected Product World
- ‘LAUNCH’ Step A2 When Connecting Products Quickly Across the Global Markets
- ‘LEARN’ is Step A3 to Gain Insights from IoT Device and Consumer Data
- ‘EVOLVE’ is Step A4 to Enhance Products Through Compatibility With Other Services
- The “Gift of Connection” (a target list of connected devices…Arrayent style!)