IP law and policy after Brexit
At this year’s conference expert speakers from across the country will consider the future of IP policy, law and regulation. The programme covers a range of IP matters in the UK post-Brexit, and the possibility of further devolution to the Scottish Government. Gill Grassie (Partner, Brodies LLP) returns as conference chairman.
- Stephen Rowan (Director of Tribunals, Trade Marks and Design, UK's Intellectual Property Office)
- Ross Nicol (Partner, Maclay Murray & Spens LLP)
- Lindesay Lowe (Senior Legal Counsel, Scotch Whisky Association)
- Mark Cruickshank (Head IP Counsel, RBS)
- Helena Brackenridge (In House Counsel, Oil States International Inc)
- Anoop Joshi (Brodies LLP)
- Kathryn Pickard (Axiom Advocates)
- Campbell Newell (Partner, Marks & Clerk)
- The UK IP system post Brexit
- Recent developments in IP contracts and licensing agreements
- Brexit, PGIs and trade marks
- IP in the Scottish FinTech sector – a case study
- Panel session: the experiences of in-house counsel - what's on their agenda?
- Case law update - impact and implications
WS member: £150 + VAT
Non-member: £200 + VAT
Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett