Befriending Now Available
Saturdays and Sundays
Are you stuck in a rut at weekends not knowing what to do? Inspire Doncaster has a few available slots for a Befriender to come pick you up in their vehicle and take you out! This could be for your Sunday lunch or trip to a garden centre which is lovely to visit at weekends. Or what about Cusworth Hall, Yorkshire Wildlife Park or any other local amenities? We have a few slots available for Saturday and Sundays (minimum of 2 hours).
Last week we told you about our day centre which is becoming very popular and places will shortly be limited. We do not discriminate, we have a mixture of people attending; those living with Dementia, Parkinson's, Social Isolation, Learning Disabilities.
Included during the day:
The day centre is held every Friday 10:00 until 14:00 in the Starlight Suite at Charles Court Armthorpe, the charge is £40, which includes pick up and drop off, meals,snacks and refreshments. This is a booking only service.
- on arrival - tea/coffee and toast
- mid morning/afternoon snacks
- lunch is a two course home-cooked meal with pudding
- group and one-to-one social activities; mind stimulation games, quizzes, dominoes, indoor tennis, chair based exercises, music and singing
- Hot/cold drinks are available at all times (we do encourage people to drink lots of fluids to avoid de-hydration)
For further information and how to book please contact: Marilyn Cockett on 01302 770662/07899050622
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org