Dear Members of the EFRJ,
with this email we would like to invite you to meet us in Bilbao in few months! Also, do not forget to renew your membership 2019 by half May, so that we can present the correct list of members to the AGM.
EFRJ ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
This AGM will take place in Bilbao on 4 June between 18.00-20.00, just before our international Symposium (5-6 June), so that you can spend some inspiring time with us at Deusto University. Registrations for both events will open on Tuesday 4 June at 17.00. Please download the draft agenda of this year's AGM. In case you wish to propose additional agenda items or resolutions, please note that your proposal must be supported by at least two members from different countries and sent to the Secretariat before 15 April. The following annexes will be sent in our next communications about the AGM:
All members (full and associate) are entitled to attend and speak at the AGM. Still, voting rights are reserved to full members only. If you are a full member but you cannot attend the AGM in Bilbao, we kindly invite you to participate by giving a proxy to another individual or organisational member with full membership status. In practice this means:
- Annex I - Minutes of the AGM 2018 in Tirana
- Annex II - Draft Annual Report 2018
- Annex III - New membership proposal
It is important that members with full voting rights participate (also via proxy) since this AGM will be used to make some important changes concerning our membership. Please consult the membership directory in case you need to contact another EFRJ member to support your proposal for the agenda, or to vote on your behalf via proxy. Do not forget to check your contact details and inform the Secretariat in case of changes or mistakes.
Three more things, not AGM-related:
- You must write and sign a document in which you express that another EFRJ member will vote on your behalf. On this document, you must state the following: "I, your full name, authorise full name of the person/organisation to which you give your proxy vote to vote on my behalf at the 2019 Annual General Meeting to be held in Bilbao (Spain) on 4 June 2019. Date, place, your signature"
- Please note that any member with full membership status can only act as a proxy for a maximum of 5 other full members and that the person/organisation to which you have given your proxy vote should bring the signed (original or scanned) document to the AGM and hand it over to the staff of the EFRJ Secretariat.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. We are looking forward to seeing you all in Bilbao!
- Some weeks ago we sent you a list of EU funded calls relevant for our field: if you plan to be a project coordinator, or if you wish to participate in a project as a partner, please contact us and tell us which calls and topics are interesting for your organisation. Click here to read the full email.
- The Symposium in Bilbao is not the only event where you can meet us before the Summer! The 8th EFRJ Summer School (Gdansk, 22-26 July) on child-friendly RJ is almost fully booked and we recently opened registrations for the 3rd Criminal Justice Summer Course focusing on polarised societies (Barcelona, 2-5 July). Click here to see our upcoming events.
- In case you missed it, we announced a save the date for the EFRJ 11th international Conference (Sassari, 25-27 June 2020). Click here to see more news from the EFRJ and follow us on social media.
With best wishes,
The EFRJ Board and Staff