Beanie Beacon Run – Tuesday 9 May - 6.45pm
New event from Team Runner Bean – in association with Barrow Runners - Training run open to all Barrow Runners members.
The Run will comprise of several options for you:-
- • 2.9 miles – one large loop
- • 4.9 miles – one large loop and one small loop = one LAP
- • 1 mile small additional half loop for half marathon distance only
- • Shortest distance therefore 2.9 miles = 1 large loop
- • Max distance 13.1 miles = 2 LAPS and one half loop
- • Any other distance e.g. 7.8 miles being 1 LAP and 1 large loop
- • Sounds complicated but it isn't!
JUST REMEMBER WHATEVER YOU CHOSE MUST BE DONE WITHIN A 2 HOUR LIMIT.
Children of Barrow Members are welcome, but must run with a parent / guardian at all times. Given the minimum distance I would think the minimum age would be 7 years but please use your common sense, as they are your responsibility. It is not a race so there are no prescribed distances for kids and remember it's fun so they can walk if they wish at times!
This is a free event in place of the Clubs training session, but to cover costs we would ask for a small donation of £2 per adult runner and 50p per child under 16 years.
First come first served basis, with a maximum of 80. If you plan to attend please let Ian Paramore know. Please provide names of runner/s and age if under 16 years.
Full details are on the Event Calendar